Forgot your password?
DKP request

DKP request
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
On a semi-related note... do you have any plans to implement a GUI for the ingame mod? I'd love to be able to have my raiders bid with up to date point tallies, and have the system track it all so when I update the site, it is all gtg. Currently, the mod seems very omni-directional. I'd love to see it as a full blown, in game system.

Yes, actually, there are indeed plans to implement a Mod that can be live-loaded with data from your guild's dkp system, which then could be queryable from members through whispers, and whatnot.

There are also plans to implement an automatic bidding system, however, that's much further down the road.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Have not heard from you yet, wondering about it.

--
Have not heard from you yet, wondering about it.

I've been in your vent a few times. However, I've never run into you there. I'll try again today if you're gonna be on.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Howdy Chops!

I appreciate the help the other day with adjusting the columns for th God Given Arrogance site. Looks perfect now.

I've run into an issue with the DKP system and was wondering if there is a way around it or not.

We award a 5 DKP bonus for being ontine to a raid and a 15 DKP bonus for end of raid bonus.

We currently have them setup to award to people but, they show up as actual raids and most people don't get both or any of these. We don't want the bonus's to effect raid attendance which, they do currently.

Is it possible to get some kind of a managed bonus item that can be awarded to multiple people at the same time and not count as a "Raid" I'm looking at the system and it appears the only way to award these without attendance issue is to do adjustments individually. Which takes forever of course

Hope this all makes sense and keep up the great work. The site and system are very easy to setup and use successfully.

Katanna - Blackhand - 60 Rogue
God Given Arrogance - Officer

--
Hey Fred! I'm off to crash the server. Wish me luck!
I'm thinking I could add a toggle to a raid attendance to mark it as a "mass adjustment" as opposed to recording them as raids. That might be a solution.

----

--
I'm thinking I could add a toggle to a raid attendance to mark it as a "mass adjustment" as opposed to recording them as raids. That might be a solution.

----

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe in the "Adding or Editing a DKP Raid" section. a check box toggle like "Non-Raid" or "Other" and have it not track as a raid.

thanks for looking by the way.

Take care!

----

--

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]