Forgot your password?
New GuildRaidSnapShot Mod

New GuildRaidSnapShot Mod
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>>
I'd like to see the new grss addon have item linking capabilities so that you can shift click an item into the textbox to start bidding.

keep up the awsome work!

--
yep i was thinking the same thing
I'll look into that, but there is another change planned which would eliminate the necessity of even linking the item.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Okay, so I gather that the removal of the Core Pop-ups is on the list.

Can we get Large Brilliant Shards and Nexus Crystals also removed from the list of pop-ups.

Also, can we get a toggle for the loot pop ups in-general, so that we don't get pop-ups in places like Strat/Scholo/LBRS/UBRS/etc.

Alternatively, is there anyway to put a 'checkbox' in the pop-up so that you can click 'do not pop-up on this item' and it would remember that, and not pop-up for those items when they were looted. This way, guilds who want to record cores, shards, etc, could leave the pop-ups there, and guilds that don't, could just check them off when they initially pop-up and not have to deal with them afterwards.

--
-Goth

Can we get Large Brilliant Shards and Nexus Crystals also removed from the list of pop-ups.

Also, can we get a toggle for the loot pop ups in-general, so that we don't get pop-ups in places like Strat/Scholo/LBRS/UBRS/etc.

Alternatively, is there anyway to put a 'checkbox' in the pop-up so that you can click 'do not pop-up on this item' and it would remember that, and not pop-up for those items when they were looted. This way, guilds who want to record cores, shards, etc, could leave the pop-ups there, and guilds that don't, could just check them off when they initially pop-up and not have to deal with them afterwards.

Hey Goth. Asked for all those. Confirmed from Chops early this week coming. So hopefully our MC raids won't be plagued with loot spam in the middle of serveral fights again.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Hey Goth. Asked for all those. Confirmed from Chops early this week coming. So hopefully our MC raids won't be plagued with loot spam in the middle of serveral fights again.

Correct. The checkbox for "Don't prompt for this item" won't be happening soon though. While that is slated to be done eventually, it probably won't make it into the next big version in a month or so.

--
What I would like to see added, saw similar posted above but just so you can see the interest:
1) Auto-sort rolls by DKP standing. All of the people that indicated they want the item should be listed at the top, in order of DKP.
2) Instead of a Text Box, add a drop down menu that allows me to select the item I wish to put up for DKP. And put up a loot link in the announcement.
3) Add a "Loot Assign" button next to the players name to give the loot to them.

--
Kith
Dusk Raiders
Guild Master
Current grss mod is not auto taking snapshots. I have it set to /grss yesauto but I am still having to manually take snapshots. Thought I would let you know.

--
Sreh
Current grss mod is not auto taking snapshots. I have it set to /grss yesauto but I am still having to manually take snapshots. Thought I would let you know.

Will be fixed tonight. Blast!

--
Sorry about that. New version up.

--
Sorry about that. New version up.

cool I guess I need to get the new one again...

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I saw in an ealier post that /grss guild is not used anymore with the new mod. I need a little explaination on how it tracks members now. When will it prompt me to remove/add people?
I saw in an ealier post that /grss guild is not used anymore with the new mod. I need a little explaination on how it tracks members now. When will it prompt me to remove/add people?

/grss guild has become a passive thing. As soon as the guild lists is loaded or any time the guild list changes, it takes a snapshot of the guild.

So you could open WoW and open the Guild List. When the list loads, you could log off, and upload the file.

--

/grss guild has become a passive thing. As soon as the guild lists is loaded or any time the guild list changes, it takes a snapshot of the guild.

So you could open WoW and open the Guild List. When the list loads, you could log off, and upload the file.

This is not working for me then. I tired what you mentioned and it did nothing. I opened the guild list, and no SS was taken. I closed WoW. Tried to upload the GRSS file and it was empty. I have the lastest version (downloaded just now to make sure). Any ideas?

-- Jasen
Blast. I'll have a look at this, then. Is it working for anyone else?

--

I wasnt sure how to do it... so i ninja invited some guildies and converted to raid... took a snapshot and
/radisband

Then uploaded and it seemed to work well...
aside from some mildly confused guildmates, that is...

--

I wasnt sure how to do it... so i ninja invited some guildies and converted to raid... took a snapshot and
/radisband

Sounds like you took a raid SS, not a guild SS. The guild SS is what I'm having trouble with.

-- Jasen

/radisband

Sounds like you took a raid SS, not a guild SS. The guild SS is what I'm having trouble with.

-- Jasen

I did take a raid ss. I'm just saying that when I did, it also contained a guild snapshot.

--
I did take a raid ss. I'm just saying that when I did, it also contained a guild snapshot.

I got the impression from Chops' post that all I needed to do was open the guild list and it would automatically take the SS. Do we have to be in a raid and take a raid SS for it to work? Is this how it was intended to work? If so, I think I prefered the old /grss guild option as it was more flexable.

-- Jasen

I got the impression from Chops' post that all I needed to do was open the guild list and it would automatically take the SS. Do we have to be in a raid and take a raid SS for it to work? Is this how it was intended to work? If so, I think I prefered the old /grss guild option as it was more flexable.

-- Jasen

According to chops that is how it is supposed to work.
I'm just giving you a possible workaround inthe mean time.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>>
[Back to Index]