Password:

Forgot your password?
Is there a way

Is there a way
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

To create a Raid Snapshot and giving it DKP for members, but NOT having it go against the 60 day RA?

We run off night raids, and we want to make it so that we can give DKP but not have it count against people who DO NOT attend.

the way we are doing it now is dating it back a year ago. this wont count towards 60 day but its counting against life time.

Which we really dont use to much, but I am still wondering if there is a way to do it so it dont count at all.

Also i was wondering if you ever looked into the issue we had with the 60 Day DKP column Not calculating correctly. For members who have either just started or have been gone for a long period of time.

If ya need an idea on what i am talking about you can come look at our current standings. the custom column i am using at the end is the following equation.

(100*(raids/totalraids))

i am hoping that this custom column is taking the total raids for the 60 day period and not ALL raids, cause if ya look at the 60 day and the full the #'s are different

here is an example

FROM OUR CURRENT STANDINGS 60 day
1 Jefe 90 Site Admin - Officer Berserker 6/27/11 8/23/11 104 100.0% 131.00 109.00 37.00 100.00
he has 100% RA in both columns

now we go down a bit to

19 Zyrah 90 Member Wizard 6/30/11 8/23/11 95 100.0% 121.00 255.00 -124.00 91.35
This member has 100% in THE NORMAL RAID% column provided, but if you look at the date 6/30/11 is NOT matching Jefe's date, so its NOT giving the correct RA. cause she has 95 raids attended to jefe's 104 raids attended.

hope i am not to confusing. but being that we USE 60 day RA for A LOT OF our decisions. like who should get something before some one else. we really would like to make sure we are not messing things up with adding that custom column, and wondering when this issue might be resolved.

Thanks again Chops, we love your service, as you can tell cause we signed up for 2 year package again...hehe.

Again hope to hear an answer to these questions. Thanks again bro

Alex.
Honestly, the only way I could see this working is with a Mass Adjustment, since there isn't really a way to add attendance that doesn't count as attendance.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
As for the raid attendance inconsistencies, it's important to remember that the normal attendance percentage is displayed based on that character's first raid ever, including in the 60-day stuff. So if Zyrah's first raid was in the past 60 days, that's where the attendance percentage starts, while the 'firstraid' will be from the beginning of the 60-days.

Does that make sense?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
yeah was just wondering if there was a way to use the dump that we get from the in game raid dump from Eq, but yeah we've just been using either the mass adjusment or dating the raid input back over a year so it wont count towards 60 day Ra.

As for the 60 day RA thing.

The down side, is zyrah there took a long break, that put her into inactive status on the DKP standings, so with the system the way it is....it see's her as being a "FIRST time" raiding in this 60 day period. So i guess we will just have to leave that custom column there to get a TRUE 60 day % for LONG time members, who might have taken a break for a long period of time.

Thanks again for getting back with me quickly

[Back to Index]