Password:

Forgot your password?
Problems with Menus on the left

Problems with Menus on the left
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Our "Menu" on the left with all the priomary links for the site has moved iteself down to the bottom of the list. How do I get it back to the top? I have played in the admin menu, but the little bugger refuses to go back to the top.

--
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Our "Menu" on the left with all the priomary links for the site has moved iteself down to the bottom of the list. How do I get it back to the top? I have played in the admin menu, but the little bugger refuses to go back to the top.

I assume your not using Advanced Layout and in that case I believe your looking for Menu Ordering and Display Location. This is under Menus on the Admin Menu. It has sort order boxes. You will probably need to go ahead and number them out so that the Menu is the lowest number (1) and will appear at the top. Then you can go ahead and number all of the other menus in descending order as you want them to appear on the left and the right.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yeah tried that. Didn't work. I am stumped.

No, not using Advanced yet.

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Yeah tried that. Didn't work. I am stumped.

No, not using Advanced yet.

I see what's wrong. All the other categories on your site have the sort order "0", which is less than 1.

Set all those to the proper order as well, and you'll be good to go.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Doh!!! OK I realize that the check marks have nothing to do with the menu being active or not, but that is what my brain told me. So since they weren't checked I didn't have to put them in order.

OMG! Demote me to Guild Noob

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Doh!!! OK I realize that the check marks have nothing to do with the menu being active or not, but that is what my brain told me. So since they weren't checked I didn't have to put them in order.

OMG! Demote me to Guild Noob

I did the same thing. I'm a guild noob too

[Back to Index]