Password:

Forgot your password?
Recruitment Status Done

Recruitment Status Done
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Recruitment Status is ready. Simply head to Admin > Menus > Currently Recruiting and set your appropriate Recruitment statuses.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Recruitment Status is ready. Simply head to Admin > Classes and set your appropriate Recruitment statuses.

where does it show up when you set it up?
Recruitment Status is ready. Simply head to Admin > Classes and set your appropriate Recruitment statuses.

where does it show up when you set it up?

I too wonder where it appears.
Unless it's sneaky... then it probably deserves to stay hidden.

--
It creates a new Custom menu called "Currently Recruiting"

Oops, I forgot to enable the code that creates the custom menu for everyone else, it was just hidden in my little secret world.

--
It creates a new Custom menu called "Currently Recruiting"

Oops, I forgot to enable the code that creates the custom menu for everyone else, it was just hidden in my little secret world.

Nice. You did a pretty good implementation. Is it possible to make the Class Name and Short Status note clickable links to the application also? That would allow us to put the phrase click to apply in the extended notes and people would know they could click anywhere they get the hover text to apply.

I realize if you don't want a class to appear in the list you can just not enter anything but if I want to put in notes that a class is closed can you provide a checkbox option to not make that classes icon and stuff linkable to application. This would help block unwanted applications while still allowing guilds to post that the class is closed.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Any class that I edit is coming up under the Currently Recruiting menu, even though all the info at the bottom is blank. Can we get the classes we're not recruiting removed?

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Good find. I'll have that fixed tonight.

--

I still can't find it on my page

*cries in a corner* first the patch now this? I may have to go play *shudder* counterstrike.

--

*cries in a corner* first the patch now this? I may have to go play *shudder* counterstrike.

if you are using an advanced layout you'll need to add <!--System:Menu:Currently Recruiting --> to your page

--

I just added it for you. You would have just needed to go back and save one of the class pages again.

--
Recruitment Status Quick Edit:

Admin > Menus > Currently Recruiting

--
Does only the site admin have the ability to edit this new feature? I didn't see it showing up in the Feature Access list.

--
Aelith
Lvl 76 * Knight Captain * Marksman spec
www.thebrethren.org
6-foot-2 with hair of blue
Quote by aelith
Does only the site admin have the ability to edit this new feature? I didn't see it showing up in the Feature Access list.

By default yes but it is a feature that they can delegate some of it. You could try giving someone access to "menuadministration" and that likely should allow them to edit the status of the Currently Recruiting menu. But there isn't a way to delegate someone to be able to edit Classes which is where the icons get associated. For that you would have to give someone Full Admin access under their account.

--
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by aelith

By default yes but it is a feature that they can delegate some of it. You could try giving someone access to "menuadministration" and that likely should allow them to edit the status of the Currently Recruiting menu. But there isn't a way to delegate someone to be able to edit Classes which is where the icons get associated. For that you would have to give someone Full Admin access under their account.

Thanks for the explanation, Chops.

--
Aelith
www.thebrethren.org
Quote by aelith

Thanks but I am not that God Like and would hate to steal Chops thunder.

--
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by aelith

Thanks but I am not that God Like and would hate to steal Chops thunder.

LOL! Sorry, Saudorun, I wasn't paying attention! Thanks for hopping in and helping me out.

--
Aelith
www.thebrethren.org

[Back to Index]