Password:

Forgot your password?
Make Characters not available for DKP

Make Characters not available for DKP
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Chops we're looking for an option to mark characters in the roster as Unavailable to the DKP System. Is this something you can look at adding in one of the next updates. I have looked at all the options available but I don't see one that will lock a character out of the system.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Not sure I follow. If a character doesn't have any DKP earned or spent, they won't show up in the Current Standings, or am I misunderstanding you?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Not sure I follow. If a character doesn't have any DKP earned or spent, they won't show up in the Current Standings, or am I misunderstanding you?

They still show up for loot/dkp assignment. I'd love to see something like this, although I'd probably request the inverse: Marking characters who are allowed to participate in the DKP system.

Ooooh happy day when that dropdown is just 60-70 characters instead of several hundred.
Quote by tkieffer
They still show up for loot/dkp assignment. I'd love to see something like this, although I'd probably request the inverse: Marking characters who are allowed to participate in the DKP system.

Ooooh happy day when that dropdown is just 60-70 characters instead of several hundred.

Exactly. Either way would work. What we are looking for is a say a check box on the profile screen for a character that says Hide from DKP System. If you check it that character would not show up ANYWHERE in the DKP. Not in current standings and not in the loot and raid assignment lists. The point of this is that we don't want alts to show up in the system. We aren't going to allow Alts to earn DKP. We will have Alts in our roster however because they maybe asked to fill a need on a raid in which the Main for that alt would earn the DKP.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]