Password:

Forgot your password?
Effects of the new wow patch

Effects of the new wow patch
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Did the latest WOW patch effect the roster and guild mods. They won't load anymore and re-installing will not work.
The version number is probably off. Just make sure to head to "Addons" and click "Load Outdated Mods." That should be sufficient for loading your mods.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
The version number is probably off. Just make sure to head to "Addons" and click "Load Outdated Mods." That should be sufficient for loading your mods.
I'm sorry for being such a noob, but I asume you are refering to the addon file in the interface folder of my wow. I looked there and found no "load outdated mods." If that is the wrong place to look then I don't now.
Quote by Ravenbeard
Quote by Chops
I'm sorry for being such a noob, but I asume you are refering to the addon file in the interface folder of my wow. I looked there and found no "load outdated mods." If that is the wrong place to look then I don't now.
NVM I found it. The addons is on the character page when you start up WOW. Thanks that did the trick.
NVM I found it. The addons is on the character page when you start up WOW. Thanks that did the trick.

Yep! Sorry I wasn't more explicit about that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]