Forgot your password?
Deleting Multiple Threads

Deleting Multiple Threads
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hey Chops,

Our guild with through a massive restructure, and as such I want to delete multiple threads at once. Specifically all of the applications. We've cleaned up the rest of the forum already, but I'm not too keen on going through 3 pages of individual threads to delete them. Is there a way to do this, cause I haven't found it yet.

Trakand - Guild Master
Juggernaut - Alliance - Boulderfist
Quote by Trakand
Hey Chops,

Our guild with through a massive restructure, and as such I want to delete multiple threads at once. Specifically all of the applications. We've cleaned up the rest of the forum already, but I'm not too keen on going through 3 pages of individual threads to delete them. Is there a way to do this, cause I haven't found it yet.

Trakand - Guild Master

No but it has been asked for before. I'm not sure what options Chops has to do this however if you have specific things like the Applications this might be something he can do for you.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Right now, there is only one "Reset" feature, and that's a "Near complete site reset." There's nothing that just deleted Application threads or anything like that.

That said, I've deleted all your application thread.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks much Chops, as always very helpful Yeah I knew about the reset feature, but for multiple reasons we didn't want to do this (a good number of the people in the guild were still around and we didn't want to clear out their accounts). Also really like the new features that you have added since I got this website, we're making a greater effort at using them.

Trakand - Guild Master

[Back to Index]