Password:

Forgot your password?
Member Avalibility and Schedule

Member Avalibility and Schedule
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

I thought I would be nice if mebers had the option to fill fill in their their normal play times for the week. Id like to see some kind of option where they can fill in times for everyday of the week, then maybe see that chartered much like the DKP charts. You could check for class avalability and such. I think this could really help those that schedule raids and could aslo be looked at over the months to determin if raid times should change.
Quote by Sinner
I thought I would be nice if mebers had the option to fill fill in their their normal play times for the week. Id like to see some kind of option where they can fill in times for everyday of the week, then maybe see that chartered much like the DKP charts. You could check for class avalability and such. I think this could really help those that schedule raids and could aslo be looked at over the months to determin if raid times should change.

Yes and please make it Time Zone aware That way Chops can have all the fun the rest of us are having with DST changes!

-Toddler

--
It's funny. This is something I had planned on building when this site was just my Personaly guilds site (before it was DKPSystem.com), and for whatever reason I didn't do it, and then forgot about it.

Now I've been reminded, and I'll have to build it. A number of other guilds have asked for this in the past few weeks.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]