Password:

Forgot your password?
CSS error in forums

CSS error in forums
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hi there. One of my members is getting a java script error when he tries to post to the forums. He can't reply OR post to a new thread. He can navigate all the other features on the site. Needless to say, we are both quite frustrated.

He's using the latest version of Firefox and Java. He's got popups unblocked for the site. The error that's he's getting is

The stylesheet http://nightowls.dkpsystems.com/style.php was loaded as CSS even though it's MIMEtype, "text/html" is not "text/css".

Not really sure if that's whats causing the error, but that's what he's getting in his javascript console.

We need your help!!

Alcinoe.

----
This thread delivers!

--
This thread delivers!
That should be fixed. Give it a shot.

That's interesting that that error would prevent him from posting.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
That should be fixed. Give it a shot.

That's interesting that that error would prevent him from posting.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Thanks for getting back to me. He's still having the problem and one other guy can't validate. He's getting a invalid email validation error (if that makes sense). It's telling him that he either has a validation error or the link is broken. First guys login id is Edwardew, the second is Richx. Any help you can provide would be sweet. They're the only ones who are having a problem, so I'd like to get them on, since they're feeling a little left out.

Alcinoe

----
This thread delivers!

--
This thread delivers!
For Richx, have him check out the FAQ question about the Validation URL.

For Edwardew, is he getting an error when he clicks on "Make a Post" or is it just not responding at all.

If you have a vent or TS server, I may want to pop in and talk with these guys and see if we can isolate the problem.
----

--
It's all in the reflexes.
For Richx, have him check out the FAQ question about the Validation URL.

For Edwardew, is he getting an error when he clicks on "Make a Post" or is it just not responding at all.

If you have a vent or TS server, I may want to pop in and talk with these guys and see if we can isolate the problem.
----

The links for making a post or replying just aren't working. In fact the whole deal with his javascripts is going all wonky. We do have a vent. PM me and I'll give you the info.

----
This thread delivers!

--
This thread delivers!

[Back to Index]