Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Are their more templates coming?

thanks
Quote by WBergman
Are their more templates coming?

thanks

Chops mentioned in a post a few days ago that there would be more coming and he was thinking of a way to compensate or have a contest for those who design layouts for templates. So expect more in a little bit, Chops good on his word.

Anthrax
There are. There are two pending right now (both from others), but I haven't completed the method of compensation for them yet.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hey Chops, i signed up my guild to use dkpsystem, so far we on the trial still but loving it so far, as far as the layouts more would be awesome, im currently going to school for gamedesign but i kno how to build some layouts, im not good with coding but i can def create some layouts for you guys to use, not sure where to start tho to implement a custom made template to a premade coded one if that makes any sense (as in if buttons and links have to be on a certain place when creating a layout) never done it this way before, i usually build custom layouts for ppl who have their own coders code everything custom. if you can show me how i can do this i can def build you some pretty neat templates to use. if ur interested let me kno i can send u some links of previous templates for websites i have designed. my phone # and email are on my registration i filled out under the guild illicitus
[Removed for you]

not sure how to hide so no one takes this. so u can take it off and let me kno what you think. but if anything i have full rights to this layout so yea look at it see what you think, this is the one i made for that one guild that ran away lol, i have some more sections of the website also, to include login, signup, pictures, gamer of the month, user profile and some other ones. enjoy hope to hear from u soon.

[Back to Index]