Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid signups by role?

Raid signups by role?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

My guild just switched from class-based raid signups to role-based raid signups. When the event closes, the only display I can get is class-based or time-based.

Would it be possible to get a role-based view on the calendar for after the events close?

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Quote by Nitesbane
My guild just switched from class-based raid signups to role-based raid signups. When the event closes, the only display I can get is class-based or time-based.

Would it be possible to get a role-based view on the calendar for after the events close?

I just logged in to the forum to make this same request.

However, I'd like to go above and beyond this and also request that the ability to change a raider's status (Approved/Waitlist/Denied, etc) be retained, at least until the time of the event (and preferably an hour or two after it starts to make note of last minute changes).

While we're at it, is it possible to implement multiple "accepted" categories for guilds like mine that run concurrent Karazhan raids each week? We're currently using "Denied" to denote the second group, but its confusing to the newbies.

[Back to Index]