Password:

Forgot your password?
Editing the Character Roster

Editing the Character Roster
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

I need a way as the site admin to edit someones Guild Affiliation. Currently this is a field only available to the person that owns the character.

The problem is that I have a lot of people from 3 guilds in an alliance and not all of them understand to do this. Also when I view the roster in edit mode it doesn't show this for me. We have built a rank for our allied players from other guild such that they can see most things on the boards with out having Guild Member privileges to the who site. In order to validate ranks and rank change requests for people I can not see what guilds there toons are in to set their ranks correctly.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
We have the exact same setup, and that has been a problem for us as well. We never worried about it too much, but it would be nice to let site admins audit people's information.

----
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
We have the exact same setup, and that has been a problem for us as well. We never worried about it too much, but it would be nice to let site admins audit people's information.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

I have been able to do this with no problem. I go to the character/ Roster in the admin. area and go to whom i want to change and just change the login name to me and submit. then this allows me to change what i want then change the login name back to whom ever it belongs to when done.

----
Painkillerle

--
Painkillerle

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

I have been able to do this with no problem. I go to the character/ Roster in the admin. area and go to whom i want to change and just change the login name to me and submit. then this allows me to change what i want then change the login name back to whom ever it belongs to when done.

----
Painkillerle

That's quite a hack way to do it, but it works. I'll get to adding the ability to full-on edit the characters.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]