Forgot your password?
CSS help - live chat and spacing

CSS help - live chat and spacing
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

RE: exquisitepain.dkpsystem.com

I'm using a custom CSS and our guild master would like the following changes and I have not been able to figure out how to accomplish it. Any suggestions?

Item #1
The spacing between the class icons and the class names under the recruitment status box is too wide. Can it be adjusted to make them closer together?

Item #2
Is there a way to have the logo graphic on the top of the page cycle through multiple images of the same size?

Item #3
Live Chat: Can we make these colors different. You can't read the names of people in the room. I'd like to just keep them basic white/black text.
Bump, anyone have any ideas on how to address these issues?
I'll be tossing some ideas about this later tonight.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by dysphoric
Item #1
The spacing between the class icons and the class names under the recruitment status box is too wide. Can it be adjusted to make them closer together?

At the moment, I'll need to modify that code to give that box a class so it can be tweaked in the CSS. At the moment, though, it's not possible.

Item #2
Is there a way to have the logo graphic on the top of the page cycle through multiple images of the same size?

Yes there is, but you'll have to dive into the Advanced Layout Options to implement your own javascript with some kind of random call in it. See http://horizon.dkpsystem.com

Item #3
Live Chat: Can we make these colors different. You can't read the names of people in the room. I'd like to just keep them basic white/black text.

You identification here pointed out a bug of which I was unaware. Thanks for that. Your stuff is readable now in the chat room.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]