Forgot your password?
DKP Menu?

DKP Menu?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hey Chops, another question for ya.

Currently the DKP menu shows the default menu items for each individual dkp table. ie...

DKP:AQ20 Armor <as an example>
# Current Standings
# Items Received
# Raid Analysis

This is the current setting for it. Now I have three of these menu's showing One for each of my 3 catagories. My question is, Is there a way, say after I create my own menu, that I can place the menu items that I want and link them to the individual dkp tables? looking something like this...

DKP:AQ20
# Current Standings Armor
# Current Standings Weapon
# Current Standings Misc

One menu linking to three dkp tables. Then would there be a way to link from the displayed page, after clicking the Armor link, to link to the other opptions? such as...

# Current Standings
# Items Received
# Raid Analysis

Sorry for the length, if I left this confusing I will try to explain it better.

<edit> Sorry, just thought of something, when you click on Current Standings, is there a way to change the heading so it will show the name of the table you are view? Thanks.

----
Sreh

--
Sreh
You could build your own Menus using the "Dynamic Menu Items and Content", and then hiding the DKP menus from the "Menu Administration" section"

However, that wouldn't quite give the expansion you're looking for exactly, where clicking on an item will then expand into further items, but it's something.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
You could build your own Menus using the "Dynamic Menu Items and Content", and then hiding the DKP menus from the "Menu Administration" section"

However, that wouldn't quite give the expansion you're looking for exactly, where clicking on an item will then expand into further items, but it's something.

Thanks for the idea, took me awhile to figure it out, should have gone to sleep then attacked it when I was more awake.

Would there be a possiblity of adding a clickable that could expand it in the future? Maybe as part of the template?

Also, I noticed that the Title for the DKP you are view only says, "Current DKP Standings". Is it possible to to have it say, "Current DKP Standings - Name of System"?
You know I have 3 system per instance, Armor, Weapons and Misc. Example: "Current DKP Standings - Molten Core Armor" since one of my systems is name Molten Core Armor.

This would make it much easier for Guild Members to Know which DKP system they are viewing.

----
Sreh

--
Sreh
I sure can! Yeah, that's an oversight on my part not including the name of the DKP System on the current standings page.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I sure can! Yeah, that's an oversight on my part not including the name of the DKP System on the current standings page.

----

Your awsome!

----
Sreh

--
Sreh

[Back to Index]