Password:

Forgot your password?
Events and Dynamic Pages Tied to Ranks

Events and Dynamic Pages Tied to Ranks
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Yesterday support for Assigning Minimum Ranks to Calendar Events and Dynamic Pages was added.

The default for everything is of course "Everyone" meaning that the general public will have access to anything, but now you can go in and modify stuff so that only Members, Veterans, or whatever only have access.

I'll be adding the same to Guides tonight, if all goes well: Both for who can View the Guide, and who can edit guides.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yesterday support for Assigning Minimum Ranks to Calendar Events and Dynamic Pages was added.

The default for everything is of course "Everyone" meaning that the general public will have access to anything, but now you can go in and modify stuff so that only Members, Veterans, or whatever only have access.

I'll be adding the same to Guides tonight, if all goes well: Both for who can View the Guide, and who can edit guides.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Is this going to be on a per guide or category basis for viewing? I think it would be useful to be able to have General Guides intended for everyone and then you might also have Officer Guides as an example.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
It'll be a Per-Guide Basis.

All the existing Guides will be modified to use the current setting for Guide Editing, and will be set to "Everyone can View" thus not changing any of the settings on the site. After this happens, you can change the rank settings as necessary.

----

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]