Password:

Forgot your password?
T-shirts anyone?

T-shirts anyone?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Anyone potentially in some DKPSystem.com T-shirts I'm looking into getting made.

I wouldn't do them through Cafepress, since, to put it professionally, they're a total Ripsauce, but I'm looking into having some T-shirts made, and I'm just curious if there's any interest in some T-Shirts for around $12 or $15 a piece.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Anyone potentially in some DKPSystem.com T-shirts I'm looking into getting made.

I wouldn't do them through Cafepress, since, to put it professionally, they're a total Ripsauce, but I'm looking into having some T-shirts made, and I'm just curious if there's any interest in some T-Shirts for around $12 or $15 a piece.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Ya, I might be interested in 1 or 2 depending on quality of the material and design.

----
Sreh

--
Sreh
I would so wear a dkpsystem.com t-shirt! And I would demand that my whole guild wear it or "minus 50 DKP for you!!"

Lan
haha...rock on!

I'll try to get them ready in the next month or two

----

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]