Password:

Forgot your password?
Please wipe DKP system from our site

Please wipe DKP system from our site
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Please completely wipe the DKP system (and standings) from our site. We're trying to get DKP up and running and we've got some erroneous numbers that we cannot clear. We'll reupload and start from scratch. Also, I saw in another post that you (Chops) can give another user the same access as the Guild Master. Please give that to Natz on our website (tkl.dkpsystem.com). He does most of the site management. Thanks for your help!

Navero
Please completely wipe the DKP system (and standings) from our site. We're trying to get DKP up and running and we've got some erroneous numbers that we cannot clear. We'll reupload and start from scratch. Also, I saw in another post that you (Chops) can give another user the same access as the Guild Master. Please give that to Natz on our website (tkl.dkpsystem.com). He does most of the site management. Thanks for your help!

Navero

I can give full GM powers to another person, but if you just want someone to get administrative powers without actually promoting them to Rank 1, you can find their account on the "Accounts" section, click "Edit" and click "Full Administrative Privledges".

Also, to wipe a DKP System's standings, the easiest approach is to delete that DKP System, and remake it. That won't delete any items you've already created, it'll just clear the history of that DKP System.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Along the same lines as this, I have noticed that when our admin deletes a dkpsystem the number that system had is still retained in the database somewhere.

We went through several variations, and when we create a new one, it appears that it's like system number 6 or 7 at the moment, instead of 1. Just an annoying thing for me I guess.

----
-Goth

--
-Goth
Along the same lines as this, I have noticed that when our admin deletes a dkpsystem the number that system had is still retained in the database somewhere.

We went through several variations, and when we create a new one, it appears that it's like system number 6 or 7 at the moment, instead of 1. Just an annoying thing for me I guess.

----
-Goth

If you're familiar with databases, that's just how databases work with auto incrementing fields. There's a counter maintained within each. You'll notice this happens with almost all the tables: Logins that are deleted, Members, etc..

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Also, I saw in another post that you (Chops) can give another user the same access as the Guild Master. Please give that to Natz on our website (tkl.dkpsystem.com). He does most of the site management. Thanks for your help!

I can give full GM powers to another person, but if you just want someone to get administrative powers without actually promoting them to Rank 1, you can find their account on the "Accounts" section, click "Edit" and click "Full Administrative Privledges".

I would like to give Natz full GM powers (he's my husband) so that he can promote priviledges as needed. Otherwise he has to log out and back on to my account to do it. It would just save some time. Thanks again!

Navero

[Back to Index]