Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP-By-Account and onetime decay

DKP-By-Account and onetime decay
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: [Suggestions]

Two suggestions, the first of which I've brought up in the past, but nothing came of it:

1: Some DKP systems, such as my own, track DKP by player, instead of by character. It would be nice if we had an option for that, instead of having to switch attending character names when uploading snapshots, or having to do full character transfers from time to time.

2: Would it be possible to set up an easy way to do one-time point decays? Something simple, like "Decay all points above X by Y%" that would take every user with over X DKP and do the following: DKP(final) = [DKP(initial) - X]*[1-Y] + X. This would be handy for folks like me who would like to have a bit more control over decay.

3: Throwing in a bonus suggestion here: In addition to the DKP cieling already implemented, could we also have an option for a DKP floor? Kind of an odd suggestion, I know, but in my case, it would help since we do allow our members to go negative in our system, but will not make them stay below -10 at the end of any given week.
Quote by Lorezon
1: Some DKP systems, such as my own, track DKP by player, instead of by character. It would be nice if we had an option for that, instead of having to switch attending character names when uploading snapshots, or having to do full character transfers from time to time.

This has been requested, but at the moment, it's not really available in that sense. There are plans to implement something to that effect, due to it's relative popularity, but given the fact that the change is more aesthetic than functional, it loses priority to certain functional changes.

2: Would it be possible to set up an easy way to do one-time point decays? Something simple, like "Decay all points above X by Y%" that would take every user with over X DKP and do the following: DKP(final) = [DKP(initial) - X]*[1-Y] + X. This would be handy for folks like me who would like to have a bit more control over decay.

This functionality is also planned. This will likely be implemented before (1).

3: Throwing in a bonus suggestion here: In addition to the DKP cieling already implemented, could we also have an option for a DKP floor? Kind of an odd suggestion, I know, but in my case, it would help since we do allow our members to go negative in our system, but will not make them stay below -10 at the end of any given week.

That can work.

All good ideas, thank you.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]