Forgot your password?
raid dkp

raid dkp
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ok Noob here,

If we are giving on time bonus dkp and Length of duration in a raid, do I add this as an adjustment?
Quote by Bare
Ok Noob here,

If we are giving on time bonus dkp and Length of duration in a raid, do I add this as an adjustment?

For On Time you can take a manual snapshot with GRSS when the time hits that ends the On Time mark...like the ready check for first pull is how we did it.

For duration you can do an adjustment after you load all your snapshots and see what boss people left after and award it from there. Or make a manual raid and assign the points based on when they left.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Bare
Ok Noob here,

For On Time you can take a manual snapshot with GRSS when the time hits that ends the On Time mark...like the ready check for first pull is how we did it.

For duration you can do an adjustment after you load all your snapshots and see what boss people left after and award it from there. Or make a manual raid and assign the points based on when they left.

kk got it thanks

[Back to Index]