Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Development
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site Event Schedule/Signups
Urgency (6 votes)
Rating (6 votes)
Description:
At the moment the raid analysis is focusing on raid/events joined.

This is working quite well - but for us it is very important to see how often members actually sign up - as this shows their activity even more.

Well just a small thing - but it would be awsome to be able to track this.

Thank you

/Misen
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
I'm not sure I follow the idea 100%

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
It seems like he'd like to incorporate whether or not someone signed up in the Raid Analysis. Perhaps a No-show count or something of the likes.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
We often have more then 25 members signing for a raid - as it is today I can only see who actually attended the raid - but not who were availible and signing for it.

We have class leaders looking after the activity of members, but its hard for them to see the overall activity of a member, since they can't track how much the members sign.

So if there was a collum next to raid attendance showing how much they have signed - it would be easy to track this question.

I hope this explains it a bit more.

/Misen
Quote by Misen
We often have more then 25 members signing for a raid - as it is today I can only see who actually attended the raid - but not who were availible and signing for it.

We have class leaders looking after the activity of members, but its hard for them to see the overall activity of a member, since they can't track how much the members sign.

So if there was a collum next to raid attendance showing how much they have signed - it would be easy to track this question.

I hope this explains it a bit more.

/Misen

Hmm...I see only 1 tricky thing with adding that to Raid Analysis. A complete Kara raid for example is 1 event on the Calendar but 10 Raids. Assume that is the only event on your calendar and recording in your DKP System. Someone that attends all 10 raids has 100% attendance. Some that misses 2 has 80%. Now you have to make entirely sure that the correlation of the Raids to each Event is correctly done so that in the implementation Chops could correctly correlate the Signup values correctly. Then is makes sense to see a couple of new columns. % Signup Rate and % Waitlist intended to account for those that signup and are actually online ready to go and differentiate between the actually no shows.

--
Quote by Saudorun
Then is makes sense to see a couple of new columns. % Signup Rate and % Waitlist intended to account for those that signup and are actually online ready to go and differentiate between the actually no shows.

This just keeps sounding better and better.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Indeed - Couldn't it just be done so it is messured up against scheduled events?

The interesting point imo is to see how many are actually signing and being there.

The waiting list, that I saw Chops is allready working on, will take care of the raid parts and wether or not they are still online
This just keeps sounding better and better.

Unfortunately I don't create anything around here so even it I add to a suggestion it still up to Chops to make the final product (though I don't think I can recall a time he has let anyone down).

--
Chops,

Will this also be included in the comming big patch ??

Otherwise a small bump

/Misen
Perhaps this can make the big update. I'll try.

--
Hey Chops,

I know ur a very busy man - but I was wandering if this feature could be implemented with the dkp overhaul ??

Cheers dude - keep up the good work!
I'm sure I can squeeze this in in some capacity or another

--
I would LOVE to see this.

Also would love for a pretty red box to appear (ala the one for admins), with alerts to remind people they haven't yet signed up for something that is on the calendar.

[Back to Index]