Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site Accounts
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
Hi! i would like to purchase your service but unfortunately there is only two payment methods available. Im from uk and i have maestro card. Is there any other options like paypal or other cards?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Sure, we can accept paypal. Send the appropriate payment to sigmastar@gmail.com. See the pricing table on our price page: http://www.dkpsystem.com/pricing.php

From there, we can get something set up.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Sure, we can accept paypal. Send the appropriate payment to sigmastar@gmail.com. See the pricing table on our price page: http://www.dkpsystem.com/pricing.php

From there, we can get something set up.

what do u mean by send apprpriate payment?
Because we don't have an automated system to accept paypal payments, I mean to determine the total cost from the pricing page. So for example, if you wanted the base system and the loot systems, that would be $20 + $30, for a total payment of $50.

That's what I mean by appropriate payment.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Because we don't have an automated system to accept paypal payments, I mean to determine the total cost from the pricing page. So for example, if you wanted the base system and the loot systems, that would be $20 + $30, for a total payment of $50.

i sent an email to sigmastar@gmail.com
Quote by Bocmanis
Quote by Chops

i sent an email to sigmastar@gmail.com

i sent a payment as we agreeded waiting for your response

[Back to Index]