Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site Applications
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I have multiple people trying to app my guild, but when they try they recieve an error stateing the security will not allow them. This gives them an error and resets all the information on the application form. Is there anyway to disable this security feature on the app?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
There is not currently a way to disable the CAPTCHA. What sort of problems are your members experiencing?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
There is not currently a way to disable the CAPTCHA. What sort of problems are your members experiencing?

here's what happens they input the app and they do the CCAPTCHA correctly, but when they submit it errors out.
I see the problem immediately.

Because you're using a domain with masking, the cookies for the session are getting rejected by IE.

You'll want to tweak your domain settings to NOT use Masking, but instead, change your DNS to point the A Records at 208.100.30.200.

This will make your domain cdguild.com, but will actually show the URLs properly (such as cdguild.com/news.php)

You can verify that this would work by having them use cdguild.dkpsystem.com as the address, rather than typing cdguild.com. The CAPTCHA will indeed work then. With masking enabled though, IE will reject third party cookies.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]