Password:

Forgot your password?
3 things

3 things
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

the name of the recruitment form no longer shows up at the top.. this is an issue since we used the name to post instructions on what to click

it is really useful for us to have the ability to sort dkp adjustments by the member name

it would be very helpful if on screens like the dkp adjustment screen and the roster screen there were check boxes to delete multiple records at one time

--
Be excellent to each other.
Quote by Balar
the name of the recruitment form no longer shows up at the top.. this is an issue since we used the name to post instructions on what to click

Head to Admin > Applications and Recruitment, click "Settings" and change the name of the application. That'll change the text that appears. For example "Apply to Guild".

it is really useful for us to have the ability to sort dkp adjustments by the member name

it would be very helpful if on screens like the dkp adjustment screen and the roster screen there were check boxes to delete multiple records at one time

Both of these are good ideas and I'll try to get them implemented in the new DKP changes.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
the name of the form used to work like that, it no longer does. hence the post.

--
Be excellent to each other.
I see. I'll see what's up and why it's missing.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]