Password:

Forgot your password?
RSS Feeds???

RSS Feeds???
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I see nothing has been written about this subject since '07 and i cannot seem to get RSS feeds to work for my forum. Tried just adding it to an rss feed program i use, but just doesn't seem to work.

Any push in the right direction would be much appreciated. I found some people saying that there was an actual link in the header somewhere, but I don't see this and tried looking for it in menu admin also. Nada.

Thanks,
The RSS Feeds are currently disabled but are getting fixed (and upgraded) very soon.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Any update on this subject? I know that an update has been pushed out recently with the new forums, but I am currently unable to get a feed to work.

Thank you,

~Akk
update?
It's still coming. Sorry it's taken so long.

--
Finished.

Note that there is a link in the "Logged In" box labeled "My Private RSS Feed" which is a link to an account-specific RSS feed. There's also a general feed at "http://yourguildsite.dkpsystem.com/feed.rss"

--
Quote by Chops
Finished.

Note that there is a link in the "Logged In" box labeled "My Private RSS Feed" which is a link to an account-specific RSS feed. There's also a general feed at "http://yourguildsite.dkpsystem.com/feed.rss"

I seem to have the RSS working but it doesn't show threads that i have privilege to see. Just our public forums.

Just to be sure, you're using the private RSS feed, right? The public one would only show those threads that the public has access too.

The public one would just be xyz.dkpsystem.com/feed.rss, while the private one is xyz.dkpsystem.com/feed.rss/43535476474374757 (something like that).

--
yes. and i could PM you the link if need be. it only shows public posts and announcements.
Quote by cgm3
yes. and i could PM you the link if need be. it only shows public posts and announcements.

Yes, please.

--
Hmmm. odd. it's working now.

could it be worked in to include the text of the new post in the RSS item? rather then just the title?

[Back to Index]