Forgot your password?
Change Menu Headings?

Change Menu Headings?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Advanced Layout]

Hello

I am trying to change the menu headings from the downloaded template "Northrend-Arthas".

I thought I found the right area in CSS under MenuCat, but changing the background setting seems to make no difference. It continues to load a file called Menu-HeadOpen2.gif.

Could someone please tell me how to bypass / fix this?

Thanks in advance...
It's also in a javascript file loaded from the layout file. You'll have to use the Advanced Layout Options, find the javascript file that it's loading (It's called something like "MenuToggle.js"), download your own copy of it, modify it, then upload it to your Admin File Uploader.

Finally, you'll need to modify the layout.html file to point to the new file.

That SHOULD take care of that for you. I know it's a little tricky, but that's how that particular template is, unfortunately.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I did the same for my site months ago... let me know if you need any help

--
Followers of Nobility
I think I can manage that, thanks.... as long as I can get my hands on those files that is.

There use to be a "Generate Layout and Menu Files" in the Advanced Layout options, which I note is no longer there.

So how to I get access to them now please?
Posted that last one same time Jedis did.. thanks for that.

Taking that advice and gone back to downloading original zip tog et files to work with... see how I go.
Right click 'Current Layout File' and 'Current Menu File' and save them to your computer.

--
Followers of Nobility
Thanks guys.

In the end it was just the menupage.html that needed to be edited to point to a new uploaded menu gif.

Looks great now.

Cheers
Awesome! Glad you got it figured out.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]