Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Availability list needs to be roster and game based.

[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

Go To This Ticket's Page
Creator Nomad_Wanderer
Public or Private Public
Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Development
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site Characters/Roster
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (3 votes)
Description:
Right now, the availability list/view shows mains/alts, but doesn't filter based on roster or game. Without that capability, it is difficult to use the availability tool in a multi-game site.

Please add Roster, and game to the availability filter view.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Good call on that. Will get done.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Any updates on this?

My guild has several rosters for completely different raid teams (casual versus progression, etc.)

I'm looking for work-arounds (like the perl script mentioned in another thread) in the meantime, and another reset of all the information including people that have checked the "does not change" box, etc., but the different raid leaders have told me that they consider the availability section, "almost useless," as it stands now.

This makes me especially sad, because a) the roster options were a selling point when we were selecting a site to host for us and b) filtering by a roster already in the system seems so very, very basic.

It's the only thing I get consistent complaints about for our site, so it really stands out from the praise for all the other things that are done so well.
Thank you for the bump. Sometimes I need constant reminders of what's top priority for folks, and in this case, this particular feature is long overdue for an update. I completely understand your frustration for this particular feature.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]