Forgot your password?
GuildRaidSnapShot v2.032 (11/6/2014)

GuildRaidSnapShot v2.032 (11/6/2014)
[Back to Index]
Thread Options
Sticky:
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: [General] [V.I.P. Lounge] [Support] [Operators] [Suggestions] [Guild Policies] [News]

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
For my case, the lastest version of GRSS (2.018)still does not automatically take screen shot for Dreamwalker and the Blood queen
2.019 released. Dreamwalker fix number 2. This should fix the auto-snapshots with Dreamwalker.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I keep getting an error that states "unfortunately, the URL entered didn't work. Make sure you have entered it properly, and that you don't have any firewall programs blocking this program."

I've allowed the program on my firewall/security software and am still getting this error. What am i doing wrong?!?!

>.<

This is happening when I'm using the GRSS DKP Downloader to enter the URL of our website.
Interesting. I'm not particularly sure. Are you entering "strife.dkpsystem.com" or are you entering a different address (such as your own .com)?

--
I'm entering strife.dkpsystem.com
Quote by melinda2538
I'm entering strife.dkpsystem.com

Interesting. Could you email me a time and number where it would be good to call you? I'd like to do a remote support session to figure out what's causing the errors.

--
Okay - found out what the issue was, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner...my virtual world came falling down around me with a trojan virus and a WoW account Hack ....dammit....

Sooo, after reformatting my computer and reinstalling all my mods, everything worked perfect. It just took forever for Blizz to restore my account b/c apparently there was a massive amount of accounts hacked on the same day!

Again, thanks for the help! Much appreciated!
Version 2.020 posted, which fixes the mods for the 4.0.1 WoW Patch

--
New Version of GRSS Mod: 2.022:

* Adds more uniform messages to the mod.
* Adds the /grss yesold and /grss noold mods to disable/enable prompting for old and new bosses. (Adding filter for old and new items is still in the works)
* Fixes a bug that sometimes prevented users from clicking the "Keep" button.

--
New Version: 2.024

1) Updated for WoW 4.1
2) Attempts to fix Conclave of Wind and Omnitron Defense System autosnapshots.

--
Newest version has an annoying issue with the GUI.

Downloading/updating data for our site still pulls all the data properly, but the in-game GUI only shows about 10 slots or so, whatever the default display is without having to scroll.

Stemming from this is an issue with bids: the GUI will list who bid and what their bid was like normal, but if they weren't one of the special 10 that were visible in the display to begin with, it won't show their current DKP in the system. I had to go through and track their whispers to make sure they had the right values (since they were decimals via EPGP-esque ratio).

Again, this entire problem is GUI-related. If people whisper me !dkp or if I whisper myself !dkp <name>, the correct values are pulled.
Interesting. What's your site's address so I can test using your data.

--
TheCheat is one of my users.

atop.dkpsystem.com

--
Quote by Frommers
TheCheat is one of my users.

atop.dkpsystem.com

Fail typo. It's aotp.dkpsystem.com.

We also have a domain that redirects, www.aotp.us. I usually pull data with this address, but the address the data is grabbed from shouldn't be making the GUI somehow corrupt but yet allow people to correctly grab DKP via !dkp.
2.025 Deployed fixing auto-snapshots.

As for your issue, TheCheat, I was unable to reproduce it, even with your data. My recommendation is to disable all addons (
except GRSS) temporarily and see if it works properly then just to make sure that there's perhaps not some addon interference.

If you're willing to invest the time, re-enable mods a few at a time to narrow down the culprit (that is, if the GRSS works properly after disabling other addons).

I run my mods in a simple environment, really just DBM, Bartender and an archeology mod, so I don't get a lot of testing with all the UI addons out there, and they can definitely interfere with eachother in odd ways.

--
Whatever the problem was seems to have fixed itself. I haven't really been touching my addons much so who knows.

I'm sure you already know as well, but Firelands has no auto-snapshots right now.
Quote by TheCheat54
I'm sure you already know as well, but Firelands has no auto-snapshots right now.

Thanks for the reminder.

--
-Support for 4.3 Dragon Soul Raid.

I'm not sure how the Spine of Deathwing and Madness of Deathwing encounters end, so they might be a little goofy. If anyone can provide me with how those end (which NPC dies, or more likely, the shout that Deathwing does), I would appreciate it greatly.

--
Do we have an update for patch 5.0.4?
I'll have this fixed in the next few days.

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
[Back to Index]