Password:

Forgot your password?
Quick Quoting!

Quick Quoting!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

This is a feature that was broken when Firefox moved to version 1.5, but it's since been fixed with Firefox 2.

"Quick Quoting"

The idea is that all you have to do is highlight the text you want to quote, and click "Reply"

http://www.dkpsystem.com/files/quickquote.avi

--
It's all in the reflexes.
The idea is that all you have to do is highlight the text you want to quote, and click "Reply"

so cool!

--
Here's the Youtube of it. For the Lazy.

--
Ok cool changes to the forums and all but the quote function is..... LOL

a little messed up!

--
Here's the Youtube of it. For the Lazy.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

hehehe... gotcha chops!
can't select your bb codes!

testing...
bold
Lei of the LifegiverRefresh This Item

--
bold
Lei of the Lifegiver

--
It's an idiot savant, I'm afraid: It does one thing really well, but doesn't know how to do anything else with it. You know, like how Rain man can count like there's no tomorrow, but doesn't understand numbers when it comes to money ("About a hundred dollars, definitely a hundred dollars").

In this case, It can select the text of what you have selected, but it doesn't parse it looking for the applicable BBCodes. I'm not sure how feasable that is at this point.

--
It's an idiot savant, I'm afraid: It does one thing really well, but doesn't know how to do anything else with it. You know, like how Rain man can count like there's no tomorrow, but doesn't understand numbers when it comes to money ("About a hundred dollars, definitely a hundred dollars").

In this case, It can select the text of what you have selected, but it doesn't parse it looking for the applicable BBCodes. I'm not sure how feasable that is at this point.

Just giving you a hard time for making me look at smileys ugh... It's easy to read selected text and pass it oon as part of the submit, you'd have to do parsing and figure out where it came from.

another fun thing is quoting half the page... lol

--
se, It can select the text of what you have selected, but it doesn't parse it looking for the applicable BBCodes. I'm not sure how feasable that is at this point.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner. [Reply]

Sachmo
General Public
Threads: 28(2.65%)
Private Posts: 3

Posted: 11/6/06 11:59:25am Link
It's an idiot savant, I'm afraid: It does one thing really well, but doesn't know how to do anything else with it. You know, like how Rain man can count like there's no tomorrow, but doesn't understand numbers when it comes to money ("About a hundred dollars, definitely a hundred dollars" .

Just giving you a hard time for making me look at smileys ugh... It's easy to read selected text and pass it oon as part of the submit, you'd have to do parsing and figure out where it came from.

another fun thing is quoting half the page... l

woot!

--

Smiley disabling capability incoming in 3...2...1.... oh wait... Start counting down from like 600, by the time you're done, it should be ready.

--
Smiley disabling capability incoming in 3...2...1.... oh wait... Start counting down from like 600, by the time you're done, it should be ready.

has it been 10 minutes yet?

Edit: 12:30:57 - 12:17:49 > 00:10:00

--
Edit: 12:30:57 - 12:17:49 > 00:10:00

I meant, count down every....um...3 seconds.

Actually, why don't you head to "Edit Account Profile" and see for yourself.

--
Actually, why don't you head to "Edit Account Profile" and see for yourself.

hahhahaa awsome!

--

[Back to Index]