Password:

Forgot your password?
Rank BGCOLOR

Rank BGCOLOR
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

With the addition of Rank Background Color can we also get an option to change the default foreground (test) color? This creates a few problems where the default forum text colors don't show up well on all backgrounds.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
With the addition of Rank Background Color can we also get an option to change the default foreground (test) color? This creates a few problems where the default forum text colors don't show up well on all backgrounds.

Yes, I like this one too Chops! Sometimes, I'd rather just change the text color then the entire background.

--

Yes, I like this one too Chops! Sometimes, I'd rather just change the text color then the entire background.

Fair enough. I can get this added.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Is there something on the profiles for Rank? I can't find it if there is & my guild being primarily PvP that'd be cool.
Is there something on the profiles for Rank? I can't find it if there is & my guild being primarily PvP that'd be cool.

Go to your admin menu and Ranks. There is now an option to set the default forum background color by rank.

Hey that would be another cool thing. What about a Background image for the posts?

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Go to your admin menu and Ranks. There is now an option to set the default forum background color by rank.

Hey that would be another cool thing. What about a Background image for the posts?

nooooo I mean pvp rank, you know hwl, warlord etc.
See like I said my guild is primarily PvP, we do 20 mans once a week only. Things are really geared toward PvE & while I love this service & am glad to have it, I'd like to see some PvP stuff.
I'd like to see some PvP stuff.

OOooooooooh, I see.

I'll see what I can do about that, I'm sure I can swing it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I'd like to see some PvP stuff.

OOooooooooh, I see.

I'll see what I can do about that, I'm sure I can swing it.

Well since ur Chops I know u can

[Back to Index]