Password:

Forgot your password?
Chops!

Chops!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I'm trying to customize my site and my friend will do it for me. He needs the entire website code or CSS or something. Point me in the right direction so I can throw him in the right direction.
I'm trying to customize my site and my friend will do it for me. He needs the entire website code or CSS or something. Point me in the right direction so I can throw him in the right direction.

Have him create an account on your website, and then you go to "Admin > Website Accounts" and mark him as "full Administrative Access"

From there, he'll have to use the "Advanced Layout Options" to customize the site.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

Have him create an account on your website, and then you go to "Admin > Website Accounts" and mark him as "full Administrative Access"

From there, he'll have to use the "Advanced Layout Options" to customize the site.

Still need the HTML LAYOUT file Chops, no link for it.
Click This:

give it a few seconds (maybe 15 or so), for it to pop up with "Files Generated"

--
Click This:

give it a few seconds (maybe 15 or so), for it to pop up with "Files Generated"

Okay, i clicked the thing but when i do that it just gives me a popup saying "Files regenerated" where do i access this file... i need to put the file on my local machine... or is there some place on the website where i can edit the actual code.

I run my own server and have direct access to the php files so im not use to this editing of files without an actual file... thanks
Right click "Current Layout File" and "Save As." Do the same for "Current Menu File.

There is no php-level access, it's merely HTML and CSS with a number of commands in the form of <!--System:XYZ---> that must be inserted into the HTML and are then interpreted by the uploading mechanism.

Be SURE to read all the documentation on that page (above and below the file uploading section). It describes how it works.

Once you download the Layout file and look at the code, you'll get a sense of how it works.

--
Right click "Current Layout File" and "Save As." Do the same for "Current Menu File.

There is no php-level access, it's merely HTML and CSS with a number of commands in the form of <!--System:XYZ---> that must be inserted into the HTML and are then interpreted by the uploading mechanism.

Be SURE to read all the documentation on that page (above and below the file uploading section). It describes how it works.

Once you download the Layout file and look at the code, you'll get a sense of how it works.

Okay so i edited the layout file, and uploaded it,

http://vengeanceguild.dkpsystem.com/settings/vengeanceguild/layout.html

but it wont change on the site.. what am i doing wrong? thanks again for all the continued help

Nevermind, i guess it took a second to repricate through the server, changes were made, thanks again

[Back to Index]