Password:

Forgot your password?
Issues

Issues
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

How do I work the GRSS DKP downloader? I need help witht he URL of the website and how to make it work properly?

Also when I go to the Current standings how can i have ppl added? Does GRSS do that?

Well, the URL of your website that you should enter in to the GetGRSSDKP downloader is "vc.dkpsystem.com"

If you haven't done so yet, I strongly advise reading:

In-Game DKP Mod

And for uploading the data, read the bottom part (the last section) of Building your DKP System

--
It's all in the reflexes.
vc.dkpsystem.com
some reason that URL doesnt work in the GRSS
another question is how do i give somone admin along with me or officer, because my friend says when it says "Officer" it says wrong by it
another question is how do i give somone admin along with me or officer, because my friend says when it says "Officer" it says wrong by it

Administrative powers are laid out in Admin > Security > Feature Access .

The "Wrong?" link is available to members. It's a way for the members to say "HEy, I'm not ranked 'Member', I'm ranked 'Veteran'" and doing so will inform the leadership of your site that someone is mis-ranked.

As for the URL, are you sure you're entering it right? It's common for people to do dkpsystems.com, when the proper URL is dkpsystem.com.

Are you getting an error of some type? If it works, it should make a popup that looks like this:

--
How do i give somone officer or admin?

Also the URL doesnt work for some reason its saying it will not work
How do i give somone officer or admin?

1) Make sure you have the proper security settings established in Admin > Security > Feature Access

2) Go to Admin > Characters and Accounts > Website Accounts, find the appropriate account, click Edit, and change the Rank there.

--
Also the URL doesnt work for some reason its saying it will not work

Is this the error you're getting?

If so, would you mind attaching a screenshot of the mod downloader so I can see exactly what's going on. I'm unable to reproduce the error.

--
the image is
is that the correct thing u wanted
the image is

That's one problem....

You have just dkpsystem.com entered. Your guild's website is vc.dkpsystem.com.

But that shouldn't cause the error you're facing. Instead, if the error pops up, keep clicking OK until it works. You aren't on Dial-up, are you?

--
Alright now it works but how will GRSS keep track of the raids and how would it know what raid i will be in? and to know witch one to add the dkp too?
Alright now it works but how will GRSS keep track of the raids and how would it know what raid i will be in? and to know witch one to add the dkp too?

It doesn't automatically upload anything - you have to upload the data yourself, and when you do this, there's boxes to say which system you're uploading to and other pertinent information.

Definitely read the last step of that Building your DKP System link I provided above, as it's a walkthrough of using GRSS for data collection.

--
also how can i know when the grss works, because i just uploaded a sample screenshot to my website and theres no one in there. Will it work once a boss is downed?? then it will add the people to the list who was there and add the dkp since they were there when the boss was downed?

Also how would i add dkp so they get dkp when they show up for the raid?

And when you said go to the bottom of the link u gave me, i dont have somthing that comes up that looks like that
Type /grss snapshotname where "snapshotname" is anything you want. Otherwise, it automatically takes a snapshot when a boss dies.

As for that link, you'll have to read it a little more closely. That page is a walkthrough of setting up your DKP system from the ground up, including uploading your first raid.

--

[Back to Index]