Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid signups - some move ahead of others

Raid signups - some move ahead of others
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I didnt see anything about this, so I'm gonna ask...

Sometimes I see people sign-up for a raid after someone else, but they automatically get approved while some that signed up first get put on the waiting list. Am I not seeing something that's causing this? Thanks for any help.

Natz
I didnt see anything about this, so I'm gonna ask...

Sometimes I see people sign-up for a raid after someone else, but they automatically get approved while some that signed up first get put on the waiting list. Am I not seeing something that's causing this? Thanks for any help.

Natz

The auto invites are probably "A-List" ppl

--
Yeah I'd take a look at your Class Need setting for the raids. If you have 2/2 Rogues and a 3rd signs up of course it should wait list rogue 3. I'd look to make sure if this is what is happening or not.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Yeah I'd take a look at your Class Need setting for the raids. If you have 2/2 Rogues and a 3rd signs up of course it should wait list rogue 3. I'd look to make sure if this is what is happening or not.

We do set up the Class Need section, but we might have 5 rogues needed and 6 sign up. But when you look, the 4th rogue on the list (the 4th to sign up) might be on the waiting list and the 6th rogue gets approved. A current example is our raid for 11/25 - Onyxia, in the Warrior class. One warrior that signed up later, got approved over another that was already signed up.

http://tkl.dkpsystem.com
The only other thing I can think of that they are signing up as Late. That should also auto waitlist them.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I'll have a look at it today or tomorrow and see what's goin on.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
The only other thing I can think of that they are signing up as Late. That should also auto waitlist them.

Yeah, I thought that too, but in the raid mentioned above, no one signed up late, it just approved someone that signed up later then another. Then put the earlier signup on "standby." The only thing along those lines that I can think of is that someone signed up as "late" and then retracted it. But I can't verify because he hasn't been online. I have the utmost confidence in Chops for an answer

Thanks again
I looked at the data, and I don't have a good answer for you. My inkling is to say that some other admin must have put them on the waiting list manually.

I'm still working on the loggin mechanism, but I'll be sure to include Signup Status Changes, so that if nothing actually does show up in the log, then we can know it was a bug of some sort.

But as of right now, it's a mystery. If it happens again, let me know.

--
I looked at the data, and I don't have a good answer for you. My inkling is to say that some other admin must have put them on the waiting list manually.

I'm still working on the loggin mechanism, but I'll be sure to include Signup Status Changes, so that if nothing actually does show up in the log, then we can know it was a bug of some sort.

Sounds good. Thanks for taking a look at it Chops. Guess I'll start grilling the other officers to see if someone will fess up to doing it manually. Hopefully that's all it is.

Just thought I'd give another example of this. Our raid scheduled for BWL on 12/1 has a mage that just signed up on 11/28 approved, while a mage signed up on 11/10 is now on the waiting list. I asked all the officers about it and no one adjusted the signups.

In the warrior category, we did adjust them because it was our MT, so that class is correct. I won't re-adjust the mages so you'll be able to see it. I'll fix it on raid day so the proper people get the invites. Thanks again,
Natz

Just thought I'd give another example of this. Our raid scheduled for BWL on 12/1 has a mage that just signed up on 11/28 approved, while a mage signed up on 11/10 is now on the waiting list. I asked all the officers about it and no one adjusted the signups.

In the warrior category, we did adjust them because it was our MT, so that class is correct. I won't re-adjust the mages so you'll be able to see it. I'll fix it on raid day so the proper people get the invites. Thanks again,
Natz

how do you do this manual fixing? where's the interface?

Right on the "Event Details" page. If you click the "?" next to names, a little thinger pops up and you can change their status.

--

Right on the "Event Details" page. If you click the "?" next to names, a little thinger pops up and you can change their status.

Thank you!

[Back to Index]