Password:

Forgot your password?
New Rank not showing up.

New Rank not showing up.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

We added a rank of Founder to the guild. I made the Founder Rank and gave it a priority of 2. It shows up on the list of Ranks. When I do a Roster Upload it does not correctly change me to Founder, leaves me as officer and does not show me in the Roster listing anymore. I can see my profile just fine. I also noticed the other Founders are not showing up as well.

Nighthawk
Darkness to Dawn

--
Nighthawk, Shaman Moo!
Quote by StormcrowGrey
We added a rank of Founder to the guild. I made the Founder Rank and gave it a priority of 2. It shows up on the list of Ranks. When I do a Roster Upload it does not correctly change me to Founder, leaves me as officer and does not show me in the Roster listing anymore. I can see my profile just fine. I also noticed the other Founders are not showing up as well.

Nighthawk
Darkness to Dawn

I could be wrong however I do not believe that the Rank from the Guild Roster will change the Rank of the Character. It might however the other problem could be that Character and Account are not linked.

If you change the Rank of a Character it will not automatically change the rank of the account it is associated with. Chops made a change a while back in that if you change an account it gives you the list of associated characters and asks if you want to update them also.

Bottom line is that I think your going to need to manually go in and change the rank on your account.

Goto Admin > Characters and Accounts > Web Accounts and find yourself in the list, hit edit, and change the rank.

Also your description here shows you as the guild operator so your rank will always show as what ever the highest rank of the site is.

So like on our site I am the Admin but not the guild master. Thus our ranks go like:
Admin = 1
GM = 2
Officer = 3
Senior Member = 4
Member = 5....

If you are the Admin and the Founder just make the first rank Founder and the second rank Officer and so on. If you have more than 1 person at Rank 1 then all those people will have full admin privileges of the site.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Also note that I just looked at this on our site. I can not change the rank of my own account. I have a test account and I set it to a higher level with edit privileges and can't edit it's own settings either.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Keep in mind that you cannot change the rank of your Account, but changing the ranks of your characters is easy to do.

So that I can test, would you mind attaching the GuildRaidsnaopShot file that you uploaded so that I can test with it?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Keep in mind that you cannot change the rank of your Account, but changing the ranks of your characters is easy to do.

So that I can test, would you mind attaching the GuildRaidsnaopShot file that you uploaded so that I can test with it?

I will when I get home later tonight.

--
Nighthawk, Shaman Moo!
Quote by StormcrowGrey
Quote by Chops

I will when I get home later tonight.

Well the mystery is solved. Our fearless leader decided to change the title from Founder to GM. So that is why I was not showing up as Founder.

--
Nighthawk, Shaman Moo!

Well the mystery is solved. Our fearless leader decided to change the title from Founder to GM. So that is why I was not showing up as Founder.

Rock on!

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]