Password:

Forgot your password?
Changing to Domain

Changing to Domain
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

The domain i have is from godaddy.com and they do not support DNS or so it says. Do i need to go through DNS made easy site or is there a Name server DKPsystem has i can put in??
You can definitely use this with Godaddy, and Godaddy is actually the registrar I use with all this.

You want to use Godaddy's default DNS servers, and then on your Domain Management page, you want to click "Total DNS Control and MX Records."

From there, you can set the A Records to point to 64.182.103.44

--
It's all in the reflexes.
ok for some reason i don't have total dns control on the domain i have.. Is it cause i have it on a differnt website right now?? Do i have to change the hosting name server at all?
ok i figured it out but right now the host is @ does it need to be anything specail is the @ sign what is to be there. Also does it matter that there are 2 a record DNS number there? Or should there be only the 1 for the site
That is probably it. You'll want to convert your DNS servers to the default "Park" servers.

--
Last question i hope, about how long does it take for this action to take place?? said for the DNS change to take about 24-48 hours
Quote by Kerfew
Last question i hope, about how long does it take for this action to take place?? said for the DNS change to take about 24-48 hours

It's usually about an hour. Though it varies.

--
TY for the help it changed over and ty got the fast response

[Back to Index]