Password:

Forgot your password?
Website Down Often

Website Down Often
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I have found that often our site is offline or unable to be found. Is there something going on that I need to be aware of?

It has been down most of today already.

-- Melynda
GM
We Band of Brothers

--
I was told I could spec Ret between 10 and 11 a.m. and do damage at a reasonable level...
Hm...the sites have been quite stable today and recently. They were down for a bit a few weeks ago.

One thing that might help you: try closing the browser altogether and reloading it. See if that doesn't help. The general rule is: if you can access DKPSystem.com, but you can't access your site, then your browser freaked out, and should try closing and reopening it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Also, what browser do you use?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Hm...the sites have been quite stable today and recently. They were down for a bit a few weeks ago.

One thing that might help you: try closing the browser altogether and reloading it. See if that doesn't help. The general rule is: if you can access DKPSystem.com, but you can't access your site, then your browser freaked out, and should try closing and reopening it.

I have this problem often with users of IE 7.0. Will let you know if I see it happen with Firefox or Safari.
Anthrax

[Back to Index]