Forgot your password?
Online Application Request

Online Application Request
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

DKPSystem,

I am an officer of a guild whom subscribes to your service and I have a request. Our site is located at { rfte.dkpsystem.com }. We have a link setup on our menu that leads to an Online Application for people to apply to the guild. Then ofcourse when they apply it creates a thread with the information they input.

Right now when someone fills out an application, if they choose to skip one or more of the questions it will not show the question (and the blank answer) on the thread it relays to the leadership team.

Is there a way to show ALL the questions on the conjured thread even if they are left blank? This would be a big help.

--
--jpx
Quote by jpx
DKPSystem,

I am an officer of a guild whom subscribes to your service and I have a request. Our site is located at { rfte.dkpsystem.com }. We have a link setup on our menu that leads to an Online Application for people to apply to the guild. Then ofcourse when they apply it creates a thread with the information they input.

Right now when someone fills out an application, if they choose to skip one or more of the questions it will not show the question (and the blank answer) on the thread it relays to the leadership team.

Is there a way to show ALL the questions on the conjured thread even if they are left blank? This would be a big help.

I hate to kick the hornets nest here. Chops is there a revision to the applicaiton system planned? If so can you detail what potential issues like this and new features or options are being addressed. I think over the past year there has been a lot of good input regarding tweaks or enhancements to the application and I'm just wondering what you are thinking.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by jpx

What I would like even more is the ability to mark certain questions as "Required" so that the application can't be submitted without answering them. It's still completely beyond me why someone who is applying to a guild would choose to skip half the questions...

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Yea make it so some questions are required. For our applicants, unless we know how good they are, if they skip questions we skip looking at the app. oops did see that app, hmm.
Indeed good suggestions. Making certain questions required is probably the ideal approach, but it's a good idea to make it do something like

No answer

if they leave a non-required question blank.

As for asking on my status of the application stuff, honestly, I hadn't been working on the Application recently, but both of those changes would be rather simple.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Indeed good suggestions. Making certain questions required is probably the ideal approach, but it's a good idea to make it do something like

No answer

if they leave a non-required question blank.

As for asking on my status of the application stuff, honestly, I hadn't been working on the Application recently, but both of those changes would be rather simple.

Sounds good. Please work on these when you can. Thanks alot.

--
--jpx
Don't mean to be a pest, just a reminder...

I mean... Bump!

--
--jpx

[Back to Index]