Armory Sig Generator (Beta)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
I have a problem with one of my Chars:

His name is Khêldar on Antonidas (EU).
When i wrote it on this way the Sigmaker says: Character not found.

I think it is the special sign above the e, the link for the european armory is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Antonidas&n=Kh%C3%AAldar

CU
Dragzal

EDIT: I see that the forum has also Problems with this name :-)
The special sign is an ^, that means you pronounced it this way:
Kh(^ above the e)ldar
It's possible that the Armory was freaking out while your thing was going. Every now and then the armory takes too long to respond and then gives a "character not found" or "Armory error".

I went ahead and copied your thing and pasted it in, and this is what I got.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
It's possible that the Armory was freaking out while your thing was going. Every now and then the armory takes too long to respond and then gives a "character not found" or "Armory error".

I went ahead and copied your thing and pasted it in, and this is what I got.

Its strange, everything i´ve got is this:

The name recorded in the database for the character linked is "Kh%C3%AAldar", which obviously isn't right.

Does Khêldar display properly for you here? And more importantly, if it does, try copying it into the name field in dkpsigs and see if that fixes it for you.

If you've got the time, I'd like to see the screenshots of what's displaying for you, because it displays properly for me in both IE7 and Firefox

--
Here are two screenshots.

I can see the sig you made.
I copy & paste the name Khêldar from your post, from your sig and from my post and all i´ve got is the sig i posted :-(
Thanks for the help. That gives me some direction. I've gone ahead and manually fixed your sig in particular (in the database), but I'll be looking more into why your thing wasn't working. Thanks for your patience and help. I appreciate it.

--
Nice!

my "honor points" always shows "unknown". is this a bug?

btw: i love the sig-generator. great work
my "honor points" always shows "unknown". is this a bug?

Honor points aren't retrievable from the Armory, but was added with the intention of tying in with a site hosted here. That aspect hasn't been completed yet, though.

btw: i love the sig-generator. great work

Thanks! Glad you dig it!

--

Hello, my main is exalted with 10 factions...but it always displays as zero on my sigs. Any ideas?

--
It looks like Blizzard changed the format of the factions. I'll look into the fix. I noticed my sweetest Exalted faction (Sporegarr) is showing as unknown, but I only noticed this recently.

--
Hi
My main char signature is always blank. I have deleted and recreated but it always is blank. Armoury is ok as I can see my char and have even created another for my alt. Here is the sig below:

As you can see it is a very basic sig with no attributes set as yet, but it should at least show my char lvl and pic.

TIA
Xydair of EU Arathor (A)

EDIT:
It's all ok now, fixed itself!!
Quick question, if I may be so bold.

What fonts are used in the sig? I believe the majority of it is Verdana, or close to it. However, the font used for the /name/ portion has me stumped. I like it quite a bit, and would like to add it to my collection.

Thank you!

((EDIT: Please disregard my post. I've just had a mental slap upside the head as I realized it is Morpheus, which is the general Warcraft font. My apologies for any interruption I may have caused.))

--
Due to budget restrictions, the light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarily switched off.

:huggles:
Tarlah
((EDIT: Please disregard my post. I've just had a mental slap upside the head as I realized it is Morpheus, which is the general Warcraft font. My apologies for any interruption I may have caused.))

Hey not a problem.

--
Hello It appears that the generator is updateing everything but my Guild. I switched guilds about 2 weeks ago and would like to use this in their forums but cant seem to get the Guild name to reflect my current one. I have gone so far as to delete and recreate a few times.

My current guild is Slayers Of Doom

--
Hello It appears that the generator is updateing everything but my Guild. I switched guilds about 2 weeks ago and would like to use this in their forums but cant seem to get the Guild name to reflect my current one. I have gone so far as to delete and recreate a few times.

This is because the armory itself isn't updating in a timely fashion. It's unfortunate, but the armory ALWAYS takes forever to update guild changes.

--
I love the generator.

A few suggestions/requests:

1. Could you add base stats (STR, AGI, STA, INT, and SPI) as options?

2. Could you add "Avoidance" (Miss + Dodge + Parry) and "Avoidance inc. Block" (Miss + Dodge + Parry + Block Chance) as options, for tanks?

Otherwise, keep up the great work!

Hi All,

first of all, i l-o-v-e the sigs... but there seems to be a problem:

a) exalted factions is reported as "0" and

b) it doesn't seem to be updating (armory is udpated, i checked)

Maybe You find the time to look into that.

Also, would it be possible to show also the Expertise percentage (similar to hit and crit)?

Cheers
Jack
I don't see an option for spell haste... this is going to be huge in 2.4 esp for shadow priests.

--

No matter how many times I change my sig to be in English, it's always going back to the other. Am I missing something?

--

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>>
[Back to Index]